Saturday, November 14, 2015

Kate Spade Everything


I am obsessed with Kate Spade.....there has never been anything that I don't like that she has come out with....she just gets me.

This satchel is my new favorite purse...I absolutely love the color. When it came in the mail I literally squealed because it is even prettier in person!  I wear a lot of silver & gold for the holidays & I love adding blush pink to those colors. Sadly when I went back to Nordstrom online to link this purse for you guys it was sold out! But I am sharing some similar Kate Spade handbags that I'm currently obsessing over & a few Kate Spade gift ideas for Christmas.




Officially 22 & starting it off with Kate Spade....I'm pretty sure this is going to be the best year yet ;)


These Reala Pumps  are to die for & they match absolutely everything. They have genuine leather & suede with different color options. I had a hard time choosing between all the colors, but I went with the blush leather because I knew they would match everything....but since I love them so much I may get another color! I've been shopping more online & mainly at Nordstrom because it is just so easy & I don't have to go through the hassle of traffic during this busy season...& not to mention they have FREE shipping and free returns! I love that. 






Here are some of my favorites that I think are perfect for the holidays coming up!

The Glitter Bug Crossbody.....that also comes in gold & silver



Here is a purse that is similar to the one I have called Cider Street Satchel

I am absolutely loving this Mini Maise Crossbody Bag....it would be PERFECT for the holidays! It also comes in a rose color & bright pink.







& since Plaid is all the rage this season....I love Monday Crossbody bag.. I love it because you could dress it down or dress it up. 


This Raise Shoulder Bag in Burgundy  is such a beautiful color. I am more biased to light colors, but I am loving this color this season...especially with this lipstick....it does come in other colors as well.



This Harlan Satchel is a timeless classic that will never go out of style. I love the velvet pocket. 


If this Mini Nora Crossbody Bag doesn't scream "Carrie Bradshaw" I don't know what does! I'm pretty sure I am going to be ordering this one for myself ;)



This Cami Crossbody Bag is another perfect addition for the holidays. Small enough for a night out, but also have a strap for comfort. It also comes in pink, red, & black. 

& just because I am in love with this color...The Allene Shoulder Bag

This Shelly Satchel  is on sale & it comes in a rose color & black!



Everyone needs this Phonebe Shoulder Bag....a timeless beauty that will last for years. 

This Embellished Satchel is probably not for everyone, but anything with bows & gems are a keeper in my book. Love this one!




A few other of my favorite Kate Spade items that I have been looking at for Christmas Gifts! 

























































Pretzel Charm  on sale!













Whoooo hoodoo! I'm so excited for the holidays.....& the fact that I get to wear my vintage fur coat. I would love to know the classy lady that use to own it. I imagine her to have a closet filled with fur coats & lots of pretty dresses. 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check my Instagram for more giveaways....Love you guyssss!

XO,
Lauren



















No comments:

Post a Comment