Friday, April 24, 2015

The Christie in Mauve

Happy Friday loves!

 What's your plans for the weekend? I'm so excited because my man is playing ball all weekend...& sitting on the bleachers watching him play brings me back to high school... when I would to go to all of his games...just sitting there with heart eyes falling crazy in love with him...& every time he hit a home run...he would blow me a kiss. Okay okay....enough with the mushy gushy stuff...

Have you heard of evystree? They sell luxurious hoodies & wraps...& when they say luxury...they mean it! The material is 100% ultra luxe cotton...they are so comfy, soft, & such high quality. I am literally obsessed. Especially with the new hoodie they launched today called the the-christie-in-mauve






I am so in love with this hoodie because not only is it super comfy....it is the most beautiful color that is going to match so much. The fabric is a vintage washed, lightweight French terry that is so super soft. They added a flower print on the elbow patches & inside the hood which makes it look like you've had it for years. & they designed the hem to be high in the front & low in the back so that you can have maximum coverage exactly where you need it! They then finished it off with ribbon drawstrings...how PERFECT is this hoodie?! 














I wore the the-christie-in-mauve last night to watch Blake play ball & it was so perfect to wear at the ball field. I felt cute, comfy, & relaxed. It was light enough that I wasn't hot, but warm enough to not be cold once the sun started to go down.




This picture cracks me up because he literally sat there just watching Blake for a full hour. It was the cutest thing ever & I was dying laughing the whole time. 



They also have the same design in a mustard color with leopard print elbow patches (you can find it here the-christie-in-mustard)  & if you buy both designs use code "2CHRIS" at checkout & get 20% off. Hurry though, because if you know anything about evystree...you know their stuff does not last long! Seriously, give me all these hoodies. Not gonna lie...I may have even slept in my hoodie last night. Whoops.


Thanks for stopping by...hope you have a fabulous weekend! Love you guys.

XO,

Lauren 






No comments:

Post a Comment