Thursday, April 9, 2015

Swanky J boutique

    When I hear that a military family starts a business on their own...it literally makes me want to cry.

Actually, whenever I hear about anyone starting their own business...my heart just pounds with excitement for them. But when it hits close to home, that's when it gives inspiration to keep pursuing my dreams....& swankyjboutique does that for me.


Here is Jacqui & her man...aren't they cutest?! Love this girl & her heart for following her dreams.  You can read about her story here 


Sooo....I wore this outfit yesterday on a little pizza date with my man. He came home from work & told me he had been thinking about taking "his bride" out all day...so of course I jumped right on that idea. I had on this comfy tee & blue jeans, but didn't feel like changing....so I just added a hat, some heels, & made the scarf into a shawl....& off we went to a pizza joint & we sat under twinkle lights. So much fun.


I absolutely love this grey tee from swankyjboutique....talk about comfy. I'm all about those loose shirts...ya feel me ;) & the scarf....the lace detail is beautiful. Reminds me of something from anthro, but half the price & that is always a major score...am I right?!




I always end up pulling the hair down by the end of the day....this time it was before we even left ;)









Tomorrow is FRIDAY & I couldn't be more excited. Blake & I are going anitiqing to find some vintage chairs for our dining room table & to find some vintage CHANDELIERS...so super excited. I pretty much want a chandelier  for every room in the house. & my man is down with that....so wish me luck! ;)



Take a minute & go check out swankyjboutique.com...you'll be so glad you did! Being a military family is a tough, but oh so beautiful calling & I so greatly admire their hard work in creating their own business in the midst of the journey of serving our country. & just because the weekend is almost here....they want to bless you with 15% off your entire order...just use code "SwankyLauren15" at checkout.







Hat:BCBG (similar nordstrom.com)


Earrings: nickelandsuede

Watch: Fossil (similar here)



Blue jeans:AE Similar here

Shoes: French Connection (similar here)

Hair: luxyhair (use code "luxylauren" for $5 off)

XO,
 Lauren 











No comments:

Post a Comment